- CFG actively supports Investors who participate in our private placements throughout the life of their investment in a given offering.
- While this ongoingsupport does not guarantee a successful investment, since 1995 we had many experiences where this support was critical to the investments ultimate success…so we are committed to it
- During the life of each investment CFG provides:
- Evaluation and supervision of issuer operating performance…including the imposition of business consulting where necessary,
- Interest and principal payment monitoring and processing,
- Issuer reportingdistribution and online archival,
- Legal intervention on behalf of investors, when necessary.
Case Study – Food Processing Company
- Investment – $12.50mm 15% Participating Preferred Equity
- Challenge – Company not achieving the necessary results, $150,000 monthly operating loss
- Action & results – CFG conducted a 60 day intensive operational evaluation and then created and managed a turn-around plan including data analysis, report generation, management mentoring, and ongoing operational supervision. Operating volumes have increased 250% and sustainable profitability, with positive operating cash flow has been achieved.
Case Study – Scrap Metal Shredding
- Investment – $2.65mm 14% Senior Secured Notes
- Challenge – Misrepresentation of collateral value, default on interest payments,
- Action & results – CFG monitored a borrowing base, began withholding sales proceeds, foreclosed, conducted mediation. CFG investors received a 98.72% return of principal; other lenders sustained a 50%+ loss of principal.