- A broad selection of unique, private debt and equity investments are made available for direct investment consideration
- A wide range of industries, company stages and alternative investment categories are represented.
- Most offerings are “non-correlated” to public securities market volatility and provide Investors with “absolute returns” based principally upon the Issuer’s business performance.
- 20+ Offerings are usually either in the market or preparing to launching.
- Issuance amount - $2.00mm to $250mm
- Both syndicated and single investor (institutional) placements
Security Types Offered:
Debt (Current Income):
- Senior Secured Notes
- On balance sheet
- Off balance sheet
- Subordinated Debt
Equity/Equity-linked (Capital Gain):
- Preferred Equity
- Convertible Notes
- Subordinated Debt w/ Warrants
- Agriculture – Farms and packers of sweet potatoes, corn, peppers, tomatoes, cucumbers, cattle, etc.
- Aviation/Aerospace – Aircraft part distribution, engine repair, and private jet operations
- Consumer Products & Retailing – Cosmetics, window coverings, natural groceries
- Telecom – In-building wireless, telecom networks operations and cell tower ground lease acquisitions
- Other – real estate, defense, security, energy and natural resources, food and beverage, healthcare services, manufacturing, restaurants, and natural and sustainable products